About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Virtual Bake Sale!!!

My friend Alice, who blogs at A Mama, Baby, and Sharpei in the Kitchen, is hosting a virtual bake sale today! Proceeds go to help her friend's family with medical expenses. You can get amazing baked goods, kitchenware, and cookbooks, and make a family's holiday season brighter at the same time!



The sale ends tonight at 9pm PST, so get your bids in while you can!


I donated a jar of my homemade, home-canned apple pie filling, made from apples I picked out at Greenbluff. It's sweet and delicious, and will make one 9-inch pie, and is also amazing on pancakes and ice cream.


Bid here on my apple pie filling!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Chae, for your donation to the auction!! :) My husband and I truly appreciate it, and thank you for promoting it on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'm honored to have been asked to contribute!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...